The current position: Home > News >
FSSC22000 PUBLISHES SCHEME VERSION 5(Time:2019-06-11 14:44:03)
● publication of the new ISO 22000:2018 standard on 19 June 2018;
● transition period of 3 years for transition to the new ISO 22000:2018 standard as determined by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) latest 29 June 2021;
● enable integrated management system audits for FSSC 22000-Quality;
● improvement of previous Scheme requirements;
● compliance with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Benchmarking Requirements;
● compliance with relevant Accreditation Body requirements
According to the NEWS from FSSC22000 official website:
● Audits against the FSSC22000 Scheme requirements V4.1 are only allowed latest December 31st of 2019.
● All issued FSSC22000 V4.1 certificates will become invalid after 29 June 2021.
● Upgrade audits against FSSC 22000 Scheme requirements V5 shall be conducted between 1st January 2020 and 31st December 2020.