Introduction of ISO27001ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies the requirements for establishing, implemented, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization The requirements set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size or nature.
The establishment of an effective information security management system will help to identify and reduce the risk of information security, help to focus on security work, and protect information security.Contributes to:
● Show the responsibility of the enterprise to protect customers and their own information.
● Fully demonstrate that your organizational risks have been correctly identified, evaluated, and managed, while enabling information security processes, procedures and documents are formalized.
● Better protection of own intellectual property rights.
● Minimize the information risk associated with mobility through improved operational control and theft management.
● Improve market competitiveness by improving corporate image.